Travel with Children to Tibet is an exciting experience. But it's not easy to bring children especially a small kid to have Tibet tour. They are easier getting tired than adults. If there is a kid touring Tibet with you, you need to arrange the necessaries for them beforehand. There are some stuffs that you need to pay attention to as following, which we think about it for you as much as possible.
1. Physical examination – this is essential.
2. Nappies – especially for the small baby. Please take some commonly articles but small of your kid.
3. Spoon – because there are only chopsticks offered in some area of Tibet. For safety of your kid, please avoid the folks as much as possible.
4. Toys – it is a long journey to go to Tibet. Thus little toys (such as a pillow, a baby and so on) can help your children be happy and avoid the anxiety of leaving home of your children.
5. Medicine – take some appropriate medicines of your children in case of the altitude reaction and other cases. Don't let anybody get cold before you go to Tibet the same as adults. You can choose to scan the article of What to Pack - The Medicine.
6. Food – take some snacks they like, they will be very happy while the food can provide extra energy for them.
7. Shoes – choose one pair of good walking shoes is much more practical than a nice pair of designer shoes. The shoes could prevent children from harm. The better quality of flexibility and moderate hiking shoes with good shoes shading are appropriate for children.
8. Pants - must be soft and wearable because the too close-fitting pants are not easy to walk.
9. Clothes – depends on the season you choose to go. You could check the article of What to Pack - Necessary Stuff.
10. Sunglasses – because of the strong sunlight.
11. Skin care products – because of the strong sunlight.
12. Water bottle - there is plenty water offered in Tibet, but take the water bottle for your children is much more confortable.
13. Gloves - it is necessary in winter.
14. Other personal stuff